Friday, May 9, 2008

Here is big daddy. I thought I would put a picture of Michael on here. He deserves a little spot on our blog. Right here he and Austin were sitting at the computer taking pictures with our nice little Mac. (Both of the boys love hanging out with daddy at the computer.) Austin is wearing the goggles because for some reason in our household wearing goggles is like pretending you are a super hero, (*Go figure!)

1 comment:

Ron and Anna said...

McFam,
Love the new site. It is great. Good Job, Joanna. Very creative about the munchkins. Please do a 'close up' of James' amazing BLUE eyes! Those are his trademark, like Ausitn's browns.
Not too many McIntire cousins have that recessive gene in the Rodriguez-McIntire clan.
Thanks for sharing and I look forward to keeping tabs on all of you. Love, Grandma Mc aka Anna