

So this last weekend Michael and I decided to get away and go visit some friends, Brad and Diana Charles. It was such a breath of relief to have some time without the boys. No matter how hard I tried to not miss them I seemed to miss them even more. It was really fun to see Brad and Diana's new baby girl, Sadie. After many years they

finally got the girl of their dreams and boy was she precious. Michael did a photo session while we were there and the photos were priceless. These are some of Michael and my favorites, I thought I would share. I was very impressed at how natural parenting came for the Charles family. While we were there, I wish I could have turned the clocks around on myself to do a few different things when I had James. Diana and Brad both seemed so patient and so sweet with their baby girl. When we got back it made it so worth while when Austin came running down the stairs, giggling, half tripping to come and see his momma. When he jumped in my arms he wouldn't let anyone take him from me. (I think he missed me :) As for James, he missed us but hadn't taken a nap for a few days so, when we got home he lost it. He is back to normal now and won't stop kissing me and hasn't left my side. (I think he missed me too in his own way.) Isn't it funny how hard and trying motherhood is, but also how fulfilling and rewarding it can be too?
No comments:
Post a Comment