Tuesday, July 15, 2008

James' 5th Birthday!

Tuesday July 15th was James' 5th Birthday. It was very exciting. I can't believe our little boy is 5 years old already and going to kindergarten. The day was celebrated with chocolate donuts, and a present from his brother, arm bands, the kind you wear when you work out or play basketball. It is the new thing with the boys around here. Then we had hotdogs for lunch and hotdogs for dinner. (Of course that was his choice). He also wanted to have a few friends over and our family. I let him choose who he wanted to invite and we had fun. Short, sweet, but memorable. That is what I like. Anyway, I am very overwhelmed with the feelings of, "where did the last 5 years go?" I don't think I could have survived the last 5 years without James. He is a joy to have around. He is funny, sweet, energetic, lovable, smart, I could go on and on. I am grateful for the hard time that I had with him when he was a baby because I know that is one of the reasons we do have a close relationship. I hope that bond will always be there and I hope he will always know how much I love him. I celebrate him this week and (I try to) everyday. 


If you want to see the rest of our pictures, just click on the link below, it is my facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1047376535

3 comments:

karen louise said...

Happy Birthday, James. You are so big! I can't wait to see you again soon!!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, James!! I hope you had a GREAT birthday. We miss you and love you so much! We can't wait to see you soon!

Kevin and DeNiel said...

James is awesome, smart, cool and incredible! ---Nana