Wednesday, August 27, 2008
James' 1st Day of School
Yesterday was James' first day of school!. I have had mixed emotions for a long time so I didn't know how I would react. I actually was sooo excited, not to see him gone but to see him start something new. He was sooo excited too. It was the cutest. He was a little nervous when I dropped him off in the morning but he made it through. I think the most nerve wracking part for me was waiting for him to come home from school on the bus. I made this decision because he would be coming home with only kindergartners. I was still nervous. To see his little face on the big bus looking out the window at me was the best thing I have seen in a long time. I think I was beaming I was soo excited. The results was, he loved it. He was also very well behaved the rest of the mid afternoon. His teacher is, Mr. Downey and he loves him. He went to High School with my sister Heather and I think that made him even more comfortable. It's Mr. Downey's first year of teaching and so I think his excitement and ours will work together well. As for me, I still can't believe I have a kindergartner. I tried to upload some pictures of James before he left for school, but for some reason blogger is not responding to anything I tell it to do so I uploaded the photos on www.dropshots.com/mcintire or you can just click on the link under my favorite websites where it say, "our dropshots photos". Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment