Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In Trouble!!!!

The other day I was on the computer doing our bills. BLAH! And I let the boys go play upstairs for a few while I finished up. James came running down 2 minutes later so proud and excited to show me his artwork. All over his face!! He had taken a permanent blue ink pen and had drawn a circle around his entire face. I couldn't help but laugh at his wonderful accomplishment. Austin then followed behind James with the pen and had blue marks on his face and also a yellow highlighter on his face too. It was hard to get off but I finally did. James looks mad here because he didn't want me to take his picture, but it was soo funny. This actually looks better than it did because I had wiped off some of it before I took the picture. I couldn't stop laughing so I had to stop and capture the moment for all to enjoy!

No comments: