Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hat Photo Shoot





Today we did a photo shoot at Michael's studio for my Aunt Nancy's website, www.pinkbowtique.com. She has some hats on there now that are from here in Cincinnati. Austin hated the hats but I bribed him with some candy and he tolerated it. But he is so cute that even his pouty pictures are cute. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Lisa said...

DARLING pictures! love it!

Ron and Anna said...

Goodness, All of my grandchildren are sooooo photogenic. Hmmmmmm. I love it when you do the pictures and make comments Joanna, about all the neat, cute things the boys, James, Austin & Michael all do and are into at the moment.
I especially like the personal comments and things about your courtship etc. that your friend or sister "tagged" you to do.
Love, Anna

Fillerup Family said...

Jo--I liked the photos. I also liked the Hat. I will have to check out the website. I have enjoyed catching up. We miss you. Love, Tracie