Sunday, November 9, 2008

More Crying and Painting this weekend

Not only did we have grumpy little boys this weekend but we had someone call and schedule a showing at our house. (we are trying to sell it). It has been the first showing in a long time so we had to do some painting because of some drawing on the wall incidents. The boys helped Michael while I cleaned the rest of the house. Michael let them take turns. The majority of the time they fought as you can see below Austin is crying because James wouldn't let him paint. The rest of the time they had fun and so Michael caught a few good moments.

3 comments:

karen louise said...

Oh my gosh...what cute little videos of them both...the crying one of little Austy is just so sad and I bet it was trying your patience! I didn't know that you were moving?....

Unknown said...

What cuties! What would it be like to have boys?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Your boys are cute in person! HOw brave of you to let them help!