Four boys and a Girl
I like them both! Sorry I guess I am no help.
WOW!!!! That's a toss up........I'm gonna go with #1. They are both REALLY cute!!!
I like #1. You can see the cute boys close up. I miss Michael and his photography skills to be close by.
I vote for #2
I vote for No.1 as well, but they are both really cute.We're excited to see you guys in just a couple of weeks!
I think I like the second one, actually. Great pictures, Joanna!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like them both! Sorry I guess I am no help.
WOW!!!! That's a toss up........I'm gonna go with #1. They are both REALLY cute!!!
I like #1. You can see the cute boys close up. I miss Michael and his photography skills to be close by.
I vote for #2
I vote for No.1 as well, but they are both really cute.
We're excited to see you guys in just a couple of weeks!
I think I like the second one, actually. Great pictures, Joanna!
Post a Comment