Ok I can't believe Christmas is over!! Now that it is over I have actually been lazy! I like it! Our Christmas was spent with my mom and dad. Usually my sister and her hubby and little boy are around but they went to Colorado and we sure missed them! It was fun though and the boys were way into Santa this year. Austin was so excited I don't know if he knew the true reason why he was excited he just knew that if someone put a present in front of him he was the coolest little boy on the planet. Austin got spiderman stuff and a Batman cave and James got his long awaited Ben 10 watch and a Batmobile and some other superheroes so he was in heaven. I have a lot of pics from Christmas but I thought I would just put on our favorite little "moments" I hope you all enjoy!
My favorite moment watching the boys open their presents. This is James opening Austin's present that James gave to him. Can you say nice outfit mommy!! (I forgot my jammies so I borrowed some clothes from my dad.)

3 comments:
i just LOVE looking at everyone's Christmas pictures...everyone just looks so HAPPY! it looks like you had a great time and your parents look just the same!
It looks like you had such a great christmas, Jo! You look amazingly skinny and so beautiful...I'm so proud of you :)
I hope you are getting as much enjoyment out of the batcave as we are! It was a hit.
Post a Comment