My family came to visit for Thanksgiving. When I say family I mean WHOLE FAMILY. All 3 of my sisters and their hubbies came to see us. It was way fun. The cousins had a blast and My brother in laws, what can I say I love them! We ran a 10K ate a lot of food, chased the kids, had a ginger bread house making contest, ate some more, went Gap Outlet shopping and just loved having everyone around. I have a few photos to show for our adventures. Later I will post some family photos that my sweet hubby took. He did a great job!
Me and my cute sisters!
Alissa and her tired girls!
Nate and Dan the Man!
All of the cute cousins!
4 comments:
Jo, Jo JO!!! I love the picture of you and your sisters! It is adorable :) And you look amazing, Jo...I'm so proud of you. I miss you and your little family!
That is so much fun. I LOVE the picture of you girls, you are all beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!
looks like you guys had a ton of fun! i love getting everyone together...sad that it happens so less frequently as we get older.
i loved seeing the pic of all of your sisters...you guys all look terrific!
Post a Comment