Monday, December 29, 2008

The things James will say to us


James is my sweet boy. From the very beginning James and I had a hard time together, but through those hard times we have quickly created a strong bond. I was talking to a friend today about him and I was telling her about the hard times that we have had, but I decided that I need to reflect more on the wonderful times because along with hard times there are always good times. James makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me dance, he makes me sing, when I am having a bad day James is always the first one to comfort his momma. He has the biggest heart and is your friend instantly. He is just like his daddy. There have been many things that James has said that Michael and I laugh at and lean over and say, "Did you write that down?" Well, one thing in particular, (which isn't the funniest thing that he has said I might add) happened today. He was trying to get me to say yes to a movie tonight. I told him that we still had to do a lot of things like, take a bath, get jammies on, etc. He looked at me and agreed and said, "That's right momma, we have to take a bath, get a tattoo, get jammies on, and THEN we can watch a movie." Michael and I started laughing. (get a tattoo!! what are we in for!) He got some Batman tattoos at the store yesterday and that was on his agenda tonight. This picture above shows his personality so much I had to add it. This is the smile that he gives to us every time he makes us laugh like that. I hope you all enjoy it as much as Michael and I do every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such cute kids. My boys love those tatoos too! looks like a fun christmas at grandmas. That was fun to see your parents too! Happy New Year!

liso. said...

cute! ...and uh-oh is right with the tattoo comments! ...don't worry, i know a great place for 10 years down the line, if you need it! *wink*

Happy New Year!

karen louise said...

Oh gosh, Jo....I love your little James. When you said that he is the first one to comfort you when you are sad, I could totally see that with him. So inquisitive and so in tune with other people's feelings...what a cutie.