Austin and I don't get the opportunity to play by ourselves very often so this morning we stayed home from the gym and wrestled for a little bit. Austin had been really rough with James, scratching and pinching because that is the only way he can get James off of him when they are wrestling. So it was funny to see how nice he was to me. The first take the camera fell onto my lip and gave me a bloody lip. So that is why we tried it again. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Oh, wrestling! One of my all time favorite things to do at home. With boys, we have to love it, right?! Cute boys, cute video, sorry about the lip!
You are such a good mom! I feel like I haven't wrestled in such a long time. Maybe once I have this kid and recover some my boys will have their mom back!
what a great idea to video that! cute!
Post a Comment