Tuesday, January 27, 2009
SCREAMING!
Does anyone ever get sick of a child screaming in your ear! If you do raise your hand! Remember I said that Austin is sweet and spicy! Oh, that spicy won't seem to go away! It got so bad yesterday I had to get the pacifier out again and plug him up. He wouldn't take it and spit it out! Lovely! No more plugging up. Oh how I miss you, Plug. He got his hands wet out in the snow today and screamed for 25 minutes not stopping, top of his lungs. He couldn't get the arm to fit into his Mr. Potato Head and I tried to tell him he was putting in the wrong arm, He said "No! I no want it!" and leaned his head back and screamed for 15 minutes! This post his for my sister in law, Beth. She posted something about screaming on her blog not that long ago. Beth! HELP!! It doesn't stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO SORRY! I can relate. I'm not quite sure how to get it to stop. I have to tell you that Ethan has heightened his tantrums to include kicking, screaming, head banging and dumping the garbage over! So, I decided to put him in his crib to let him cool down. Seemed like a safe place to me! Anyway, he screamed for a little bit but totally calmed down and then played in his crib for awhile. Now I ask him if he wants to go to time out and sometimes he will say yes! Then he just hangs out in his crib. Who knows! Good luck.
Post a Comment