Yesterday was my sweet husband's 33rd birthday! I didn't have time to post something about him or for him so I am doing it today on the lovely Valentine's Day. I have known Michael for a while now and we have had lots of ups and downs just like every couple has. Through it all Michael puts up with me and loves me till the end. He is also the one match that I have looked for in a friend my whole life. He is loyal, kind, respectful, loving, and would do anything for me or our boys. I am grateful that I have him and I hope we can celebrate more birthday's and Valentine's Days together. I love YOU!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Birthday to my Michael
Yesterday was my sweet husband's 33rd birthday! I didn't have time to post something about him or for him so I am doing it today on the lovely Valentine's Day. I have known Michael for a while now and we have had lots of ups and downs just like every couple has. Through it all Michael puts up with me and loves me till the end. He is also the one match that I have looked for in a friend my whole life. He is loyal, kind, respectful, loving, and would do anything for me or our boys. I am grateful that I have him and I hope we can celebrate more birthday's and Valentine's Days together. I love YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Michael! You are an amazing husband to Joanna!!
Post a Comment