When I was just recently out in Utah, by myself. I had the opportunity to talk to my older nieces and nephews a little bit. It was really fun for me because the opportunity is rare because I am either tending to my kiddos when we are visiting or they are not there to see. I talked to them for a little bit and am really excited to know that my nephew, Kris is getting ready to go on his mission. It was fun to see his smaller brothers tell me all about Kris saving money. What a good example he is setting. Well, after I got a quick photo with them, because I wanted to savor the moment, they decided to steal my camera and take some pics. Well, I thought it was pretty funny and since they live so far away and I miss them all so dearly I just thought I would put their goofy pictures on here so I can remember them. Love you guys!
Ok these are the little brothers, Kameron and Kaleb. I babysat them while the fam went to the Draper temple dedication. They were quoting the movie Madagascar II and so I thought I would get it on camera because it was soo funny and they are soo cute! I love you boys!
3 comments:
i just love madagascar 2! i cant believe you took a vacation without kids- you are spoiled
oh my goodness, your boys are adorable! I love these model pictures!
you niece and nephews are cute too!
It sounded like they were speaking in fast motion..that was so cute! Isn't it great to see how nieces and nephews grow up and the goals they set and the things they do?
Post a Comment