Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok, Yes I am 33 Now!

I know this is late but I just got back from my birthday trip to Utah. I had a way fun birthday this year thanks to my hubby. On Sunday we had a small family party and then on Monday Michael took the day off took me out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, and took me to the contemporary arts center here in downtown Cincinnati. After that we went to the Gap Outlet and went shopping without children. That was fun! He then made me chocolate strawberries, my favorite! Thanks Michael for a wonderful day!




James gave me a Supergirl Utility Mat
My dad gave me a Bubba Keg!
And my wonderful Heather made me a yummy cake! Thanks Heathie!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jo!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

mmmmmm what a yummy looking cake! you should post the recipe:) so pretty

karen louise said...

Happy Birthday, Jo!! It sounds like you had an awesome birthday!! :) I love you!