Saturday, May 16, 2009

James riding his bike!



A few weeks ago our sweet James decided he wanted to get his bike out and learn how to ride it without his training wheels. You can't make James do anything that he doesn't want to do, so when he told us he wanted to do it we were really excited. Michael helped him at first because I had to be at class the first few times. He kept falling, but not hard enough to break bones or skin so he kept trying. We didn't really even hold onto the bike or anything he kind of just did it on his own. He amazes me all the time with his stubborn personality. When he wants to accomplish something he does it full force until he completes it, he does complain a little bit on the way, but who doesn't. I feel very fortunate to have such a head strong boy. I know he will go a long way with it. I just hope we can teach him to use it for good like my parents taught me. I have some videos but they wouldn't up load so I will try to get them on later. Isn't he the cutest boy ever!

1 comment:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

So where do you think he gets his stubbornness and head strongness from??? LOL j/k I love you Jonanna!!
Sara