Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dog Food

Yesterday James and Michael were clipping coupons for me while I was cleaning and Michael came across a dog food coupon. He leaned over and jokingly said to James that we needed to keep that coupon to buy him some food. James thought that was funny and so then cut it out and said to Austin that we were going to buy him some dog food because he needed some. Austin seriously contemplated what James was telling him, while James was laughing in his big brother way. Then Austin said, "I no need dog food, I need kitty food." We all laughed and thought that was pretty funny! BOYS!

5 comments:

Kim said...

ha ha! Too cute.

the Nielsen's said...

That is great.

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Austin is the best

Mimi Collett said...

Hehe. Sadly, I definitely ate dog food when I was James's age! But that's really funny that Austin wanted kitty food instead. :)

Ron and Anna said...

You can't putting anything over Austin! I am proud he stood up for kitty food instead of dog food. I like the little butterfly outfit and tutu on him too. He is too cute to be a boy. Not really, he is handsome as is big bro James....it is in the genes.
Love, Grandma Mattie aka Anna