OK, when Austin turned two years old he became a small, little wild monkey. Now that he is almost three (in August) he has become a big, wild monkey. Which means, he is loud, he screams A LOT, he climbs, he jumps, he wrestles, he loves to say NO, NO, NO, throws fun (and when I say fun I mean real full blown throw yourself on the floor) tantrums, etc. etc. Your typical two year old little boy. When he turned one he started to really talk, and now that he is almost three he can say bad words. Even though he is a wild monkey he is a sweet, kind, sensitive, sharing, loving, snugly boy.
Some of my favorite things that he does are: he loves to shake his booty he will walk over to me and ask me something all the while his booty is shaking, he loves to snuggle with me, he loves to do puzzles and is really good at them, he loves books, we find him quite often sitting on the floor pretend reading to himself, he loves his brother, whenever he is excited about doing something he will repeat what we told him we were going to do and then jumps up and scream and lands with his feet apart and says, with his fists in the air, "YES!" He loves to be funny, he is always trying to make us laugh and do funny, goofy things. You get the picture the list could go on.
It has been at times hard to be a mom of two crazy, wild boys. Sometimes I try to stop and thank heavens for the excitement they both put into our lives, and other times I need some Tylenol and a big nap. I am grateful for Austy, his spirit has only brought joy, laughter, comfort, love, and at times a great big headache. :) I feel that I need to be more grateful for all of these things and to remind myself the good things that I do have. I think now that I have a few more minutes on my hand this summer I am going to put on here the things that do make me happy, the three boys that are the highlight of my everyday!


1 comment:
You are such a great Mom, Jo! You know.....the Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle. Only YOU are the best Mommy for those boys and they are so lucky to have you! Love you!!
Post a Comment