Today is my sweet James' 6th birthday today! I can't believe that he is that old! The time flew by! We have come a long way too! From the very beginning James cried all the time! He struggled to be a baby and I struggled to comfort and make him happy. The bigger he grew, the better he became, the more he could move around the happier he was. James and I became close through our rough times and still to this day, he is my comforter when I am sad, he is my helper, my go getter, my smart, kind, good hearted little boy. I love him, and my love grows for him every day. Happy Birthday my sweet boy!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday James!
o his baby pics are soooo sweet! did michael take those too? happy birthday james- see you tonight:)
so sweet
Isn't it amazing how time flies?? What a beautiful baby he was! Happy Birthday James!!
Cute pictures! I like the one where you're holding him. :) I found your blog—I hope you don't mind! (This is Michelle Collett, btw.)
James,
I kept seeing the date and kept wondering why it seemed like something special. Duhhh.. I was working babysitting for Tracie's kids Tues-Thursday and hardly can think about anything else. Hope you have a great birthday week. That means you can celebrate it all week.
Have your Mom or Dad show you Grandma's new blog. It is mostly about the grandkids. Ok?
Love, Grandma Mattie
Happy Birthday, James! Such a sweet post - you're such a good mama!
hey i added your friend kims shop as one of my favorites in my etsy shop:)
that was a cute party joanna thanks for inviting us!
see you thursday
Wow! I can't believe that James is 6!!!! Happy birthday James!! Jo look at that picture taken so long ago of you and him as a tiny baby! He is adorable, and still is! And you are so right, he is so sweet and a great little comforter!
Post a Comment