We just came back from our trip to Georgia. My dear friend Amy, whom I found again after a long time of not knowing where she was lives out in Georgia with her cute little family. We had the best time and they were the best host. She has a little boy, Isaac, 7 and Isabelle, 2. Isaac and James quickly became friends and Isabelle whooed me wit her big, fat blue eyes and blond curly hair. We watched fireworks, read our books, talked forever and looked at pictures, laughed, played games, watched the men sing along with ROCK BAND, played WII and ate and ate. It was hot and muggy and all worth it to see how well my friend and her family are doing. I am ever so grateful for knowing Amy and her patient, quiet, kind demeanor about her. She is the best and I can say now that I know her hubby and kids they are the best too. Here are some highlights of the trip!
3 comments:
I love Georgia! I'm glad you had a great time.
those are pretty good pics too! you look like you got some sun:) see you sunday
Wow-Georgia! How fun! Jo you look amazing btw!
Post a Comment