




It's family picture time again. My dad and I were driving the other day running errands and we came across this church that had the most beautiful vine running all around it. I was so excited because I wanted to use it in the background for our pictures. Well, we did and I love how the pictures turned out. The boys tried to cooperate as best as they could considering it was freezing outside. I like how they turned out. Let me know what you think!
7 comments:
beautiful! the background is the perfect complement to the picture! the boys look adorable -- i love their vests. :)
very cute.
You have such a beautiful family! The pictures turned out great! Love the pretty colors!
I LOOOVE these pictures, Jo! You look seriously amazing...you are so skinny and look so classy in these...and your little boys are seriously to die for, they are so stinkin cute!
You guys all look great. The boys are handsome. I really like the one with you and Michael. You both look great and more importantly, Happy.
They look so great! What beautiful colors. That is such a bummer that it happened to be a cold day, since we have had some unexpected nice weather days recently.
Thank you so much for the guest passes!!!
All the pics turned out great. I am so pleased you have tradition to do family pics every year. What a treasure. I look forward to your Christmas cards this year of all of you. You are a great example and your photos are of you as missionaries, no less. Be sure your converts get one of you to recall how happiness in the Gospel radiates when doing what is right. God bless you all.
Love you Forever, Grandma Mc
Post a Comment