Tuesday, December 22, 2009

James is in the Black Belt Club!

I forgot to post this. On December 5th our James received his lime belt and is in the black belt club, which means he is on his way to get his black belt. He will have 6 more solid belts to achieve before he gets his black belt. No words can describe how proud I am of our sweet boy. He has been a challenging child but the feelings I felt when I saw him get his lime belt made it all worth it. Our whole family has worked hard to support our sweet boy. He is doing so well with school, karate and at being a good example for his little brother. I'm so proud to be his mommy. The whole family came to watch him, Heather, Doug, Nana and Popi and even our 3 little boys, Andrew, Austin and Evan. It was the best day. His uniform is now a white top with black pants until he gets his black belt then it will be black jacket with black pants. Good job James and we LOVE YOU!



I love this picture. Michael is always behind the camera. I love my hubby!




1 comment:

Kevin and DeNiel said...

Congratulations, James! We love you! My favorite pictures are the ones with your mouth open and I can tell you are making loud noises! LOL, Nana