Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Michael


Today my Hubby is 34! I can't believe it! I asking him if he felt any older today. He then said, "No older than you feel!" It's because my birthday is almost one month later than his. You know, I was feeling so good in my 20's having so much fun. I have no idea where our 30's creeped up from. We made some puffy oven pancakes and then the boys made him some little animals a shark and a turtle they picked out from the dollar pile at Michael's. They insisted that daddy would like them. And of course he did. I just think it is funny at how our little guys always pick out what they want when they are shopping for a present. Tomorrow we are going to do more celebrating at my moms because we were so busy today. We had James lime green belt graduation for Karate and then we had our friend Esteban's baptism to go to and now Michael is off taking pictures. Yes, that is our life for now. But tomorrow will be the fun. And all the better, tomorrow's Valentines day. I love you Michael! I hope your day was great!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Jo,
Thank yo so much for making my day special. The time we were able to spend together was the best part. I love you.

Michael

Lindsay said...

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michael! Hope you had a GREAT day! Wish we could've been there to celebrate with you. Love ya!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

happy birthday michael!

Mimi Collett said...

Happy belated birthday! :) And that is funny how they pick out presents. Oh kids. The spice of life, right?

Shaunell said...

Go 34! You guys look so great--and tell your hubby a big happy bday from us! Did you know Suzie moved to Idaho? I saw her a few weeks ago.Next time you come out--maybe we all can get together!