Austin and I about to go on our date.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Yes I am a slacker.
Yes school has consumed our lives. But it won't for much longer. I have soo many pictures I need to put on here. The first one I want to do is of the cutest three boys in the world. Michael and James had to go to James' first award ceremony for Karate a few weekends ago. He was soo excited. The tickets were really expensive so cheapo me only bought two. Austin and I instead went out for ice cream and a dollar store find. He had so much fun. Here are some pics of how cute they are all ready to go. Oh and the newest thing in our house is to dress like daddy on Sunday. So I am going to add a few Sunday pics in too. I love the three men in my life.
Austin and I about to go on our date.





Austin and I about to go on our date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jo! Look how big your beautiful boys are getting!! They are so cute, and you, my friend, look amazing.
Love you all so much!
Yep, all you need is a good "fight" song, "Called to Serve" in those suits. Great idea to dress like Dad on Sundays. Good training,Joanna.
Love, Grandma Mc
Post a Comment