Thursday, October 28, 2010

Family Pictures!

It is that time again to choose family pictures. I can't decide. Please let me know what you think. I labeled them #1 and #2. Thanks everyone!



#1


#2

8 comments:

Kevin and DeNiel said...

I choose #2

Amy said...

What a cute family! I love both of them! Maybe #2 more?

Ron and Anna said...

I like #2 also. You have my vote. It is closer and gets your faces. Great Job.

Bingham family blog said...

i love 2- very cute pictures!!

Misty MAHAFFEY said...

I love both of them! Joanna you look beautiful. You keep saying that your body is changing with the pregnancy but you look fantastic! Pic 2 is a closer up so we can see you all a little better, so I guess I will join the others and say #2. Thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

Hank and I both vote for #2. We love the way the sun is coming in and the tighter shot. Joanna, you look marvelous by-the-way! We love and miss you all!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

ooooooooooo i really like #1. I think everyone is saying 2 because it is closer on your faces.... but if it is a big picture then you will still see your faces and i love the background!
now that we have our family complete we REALLY REALLY need to get ours done too :)

McIntire Madness said...

I say it depends on the card. #2 a little more casual and fun. #1 a little bit more serious! I lvoe them both.