Sunday, November 14, 2010
Una nina, o un nino (A girl or a boy)
Well, tomorrow is the big day. Michael and I will get to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. I don't know why but I'm quite anxious to find out what it is this time. I keep trying to put it out of my mind and focus on having a healthy baby, but the other part of me keeps taking control saying oooo, I wonder what it is, and I can't stop. My thinking when we started to even talk about having another baby was, that the boys needed a baby sister, one to change things up, one to change the dynamics a bit, a sweet baby sister they could protect. Well, yes, all of that stuff is great and it would be nice, but another little boy would also be a great privilege to have, then I wouldn't have to ever share anything of mine! From the very beginning my boys have wanted a girl which surprised me A LOT. James was the one who has continued to tell me that he wants a girl really bad. Austin just wants a girl because his brother wants a girl. So tomorrow will be the big day. Well, we hope that we have a healthy baby and that my boys and (my) desires are fulfilled. If not, we will be happy also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay i can't wait! i hope i get a text message at 11:55- lol!
that pic at the top with james's missing teeth- priceless!
Post a Comment