My goal for this year is to do more posts on here because I eventually want to make a book out of all of the posts I have done so far. I don't have many pictures from Christmas yet because my dad has them. So here are a few from Christmas Eve. We had dinner and then spent the night at my mom's. It was so fun. I love living close to them so my boys can remember having Christmas with them. Michael's family is so big that they don't usually do stuff on Christmas Day so it is nice to be able to do something here with my parents. We had such a good Christmas. We have been so blessed this year I felt so grateful and happy the whole time. I'm so grateful for hard work and the blessings that come from that. I can't wait for our next blessing to come in about 11 weeks!
Austin so excited to open presents on Christmas morning! The boys throwing "Reindeer Food" on the grass. The boys doing our tradition of opening a gift (pajamas) and from each other.
2 comments:
love the blog book idea.
love the baby bump.
love your fam!
super cute christmas pics! so lucky to spend it with family ;) only 11 weeks? holy cow that is flying by!!!
Post a Comment