We just had a recent photo session with my oldest and youngest. James for his baptism invitations and Tanner for getting so big and being 3 months old already! Which, in these pics he looks like he is 6 months old. These are some of my favorites.......
Such handsome sons! Those eyes for Baby Tanner are looking more blue than brown, right? Nice hat to match his "tie." You are so good to make such neat accessories for Tanner. James looks so grown up and ready to be baptized. Love the pictures. Great job, Michael.
4 comments:
So cute Joanna! Where did the time go?? I can't believe our babies are getting baptized!
Such handsome sons! Those eyes for Baby Tanner are looking more blue than brown, right? Nice hat to match his "tie." You are so good to make such neat accessories for Tanner. James looks so grown up and ready to be baptized. Love the pictures. Great job, Michael.
But my little boy is getting so big!!! Make it stop...or at the very least slow it down Joanna!
I know Misty! I hate it! I want to preserve their littleness. You should see your Tanner now, he is soooo squishy! And YUMMY! I love it!
Post a Comment