Monday, August 15, 2011

Austin's Preschool graduation

Yes I know I am backtracking, but I am so behind on all of our events and activities this summer, I NEED to catch up. Austin is finally a preschool graduate! I'm so happy for him. It was a little bit of an adjustment, listening to someone else for a change. His teacher wasn't my favorite, she wasn't very "tolerant" of little boy behaviors, but friendly Austin didn't seem to see a difference.I just can't believe my little baby Austy is 5 and moving onto kindergarten. We just got the name of his teacher the other day and he is way excited. Austin is my one child who usually isn't afraid of trying anything new. He just jumps right in. I just hope we have a teacher "tolerant" of behaviors that Austin exhibits. (we will see...) Anyway, enjoy the pics. Excuse my grossness, in the pics, I had just had a baby and hadn't gotten the hang of getting ready with three boys yet.....








No comments: