I can't believe it has been almost 6 months since my baby was born. It has been a whirlwind of sicknesses, happy slobbery kisses, lots of smiley dimples and laughs, I could go on and on. Tanner has only brought happiness into our already happy, crazy boy world. He has also almost given me a heart attack took, but is getting better on not causing mommy so much stress. I'm grateful to have him around now that Austin isn't at home as much. It is nice to have a happy buddy to play with. Michael of course did a wonderful job on baby t's photos, (it does help to have a pretty cute subject). I can't choose because he is too cute so I might get all of them, but that is my lucky break as a wife of a professional photographer. I thought I would put a few of the ones I really like on here for you all to enjoy! Don't you just want to eat him all up!? I know I'm lucky I get to look at that face every day!
2 comments:
How adorable! He looks so blonde is these pics. My favorites are the ones you see his two little chicklets.
So cute Jo! My favorites are the ones closest of his face, especially in the red wagon. His smile just lights those photos right up!
Post a Comment