I know it has been a long time since I have put any updates on here. I have been quite busy with my cute, sweet, lovable, high maintenance baby. He has added at least 3 times the grey hair in my head since he has been born. He has had 3 bouts of bronchitis, 4 ear infections, a bronchoscopy, ear tubes and 6 teeth. I have been worried, frustrated, tired, irritable but all together happy he is here. So to say the least it has been a bitter sweet last 8 months. The last few nights he has been sleeping through the night, which I have been quite grateful for because I haven't had those for a while now. I really hope, now he will give me less stress and more smiles because he smiles make me melt. The one thing I have learned while having 3 boys in the house, (plus one more, but don't tell him) is that boys can be quite wimpy, with pain to be specific. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys with all of my heart but, come on, enough already! Be tough! I think that is my goal as their mother, is to teach them to be tough. I'm attaching a few pics, I have more but Michael is still getting them ready. So stay tuned....
Sunday, November 20, 2011
It's been a long time/and my baby is 8 months old today!
I know it has been a long time since I have put any updates on here. I have been quite busy with my cute, sweet, lovable, high maintenance baby. He has added at least 3 times the grey hair in my head since he has been born. He has had 3 bouts of bronchitis, 4 ear infections, a bronchoscopy, ear tubes and 6 teeth. I have been worried, frustrated, tired, irritable but all together happy he is here. So to say the least it has been a bitter sweet last 8 months. The last few nights he has been sleeping through the night, which I have been quite grateful for because I haven't had those for a while now. I really hope, now he will give me less stress and more smiles because he smiles make me melt. The one thing I have learned while having 3 boys in the house, (plus one more, but don't tell him) is that boys can be quite wimpy, with pain to be specific. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys with all of my heart but, come on, enough already! Be tough! I think that is my goal as their mother, is to teach them to be tough. I'm attaching a few pics, I have more but Michael is still getting them ready. So stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that smile in the last picture!
I love that happy boy! Even if he's given his Mama grey hair.
Glad Tanner is doing better.
He looks happy. Sweet smile.
Wow sleeping through the night?? So jealous right now.
Miss you. We need to get together and do lunch :)
Post a Comment