Monday, December 9, 2013

I don't like changes

So I have been saying out loud for weeks now that the move we are making will be so good for us because change is good. Um, yeah, I am partly not being honest because if I am I think I will cry my eyes out. I'm going to miss my friends and my stuff and my everything but I know we need to move upward!! I took the boys to their school today and it was a little weird for me. I have come to know and love the Mercer staff so much. They have been there and helped me through some really hard, trying times. They have been patient with my boys and their faults and made them into assets. When the lady was taking us around all I did was miss all of them. I asked the boys when we were done looking around what they thought and they said, we liked it mom! Well, ok then, they surprise me every time. Just when I think it will be a difficult transition they make it easier for me. The closer it gets too the more I feel I'm going to miss my parents terribly. I know that what they are doing is the greatest thing on earth and they will be blessed for it, but I already miss them. The time for them to leave is going to be hard for me.

2 comments:

karen louise said...

Oh, Jo! I'm sorry you are feeling sad about the move-but change is a good thing even though it is hard! I know how you feel! I hope the move for you is smooth and that you adjust to it all. You are the sweetest person on earth and you will make friends wherever you go because people love you! I love and miss you!

Mimi Collett said...

I hope it is going well!! It is hard to move. Especially when you have so many emotional ties to your old place. This will be good though! I hope the school transition continued to go well for the boys. And I hope your house sells!!