


My sweet new niece is finally here. Her name is Lauryn Elizabeth Burnett and she weighed 9 lbs. 13 oz. 21 1/2 inches. She is very sweet and very, very big! Isn't my sister Lindsay amazing! She was born on May 29th. And we are Oh so ever happy to have another girl in the bunch! I had to put a picture of Austin in here to compare how big they both were. (His picture is at the top) Austin was 9 lbs 10 oz. 5 days early and Lauryn was 2 weeks early. It is funny to see what big chests they both have and the rolls on their arms. (The blessings of having big babies!) Lindsay definitely wins the award for the biggest baby and for her amazing strength to give birth to her. Way to go Linds! You are the coolest!
1 comment:
Thanks, Jo, for your blog about Lauryn and I. That was so cute, I loved it!
Post a Comment