Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Austin

Today is Austin's Birthday today! Austin has been really sick and he has been sleeping in our room in a portacrib because he won't sleep anywhere else. This morning I heard some noises. James had brought Austin's present to him without us wrapping it and sang Happy Birthday to him. I was disappointed because I wanted to have Austin open it but it was pretty cute to hear them together. I can't believe that my little baby is 2. He is starting to talk more and more. It is kind of slurred together so you have to listen really closely to understand. He is such a sweet boy and I know he has been a blessing for not just James but Michael and I too. Here are a couple videos in the last couple of days and a picture from this morning. I hope you all enjoy!



Twinkle Little Star

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, Austin!! I can't believe he is 2 already! Where did the time go? He is so adorable! I wish I could see him all the time!