It was a long trip but we made it back at 1:30 in the morning this morning. I am glad to be back and I think the boys are glad too. We started our trip in Utah and we had a few highlights I will share with all of you. We stayed at my brother and sister in law's house, Candace and Aaron which was a lot of fun because I hadn't seen their new house yet. We played with the kids and did lots of fun stuff. We also went to my brother and sister in laws, Lori and Hank and that was James' favorite part of the trip because they have lots of kids to play with and everyone was played so nicely with him, they loved having him there. On Saturday, one of my favorite parts was seeing my bestest friend in the world, Sarah Warren and her two kids, Kate and Drew. We played outside and Sarah and I got to talk and catch up before we went to my sister in laws house, Tanise. The boys played with their two girls, Lauren and Jordyn and had a great time. It was wonderful to catch up with Tanise. Then Michael went back to Cincinnati, and James, Austin and I caught up with a dear friend of mine, Karen whom I roomed with at Ricks 14 years ago and we headed up to Wyoming to visit with our other old roommate, Amanda and her family. We did some fun things, like go to the Denver Zoo and talk and catch up with our families. On the way back we were all tired but it didn't stop Karen and I from talking and making the most of our 7 hours back to Utah. We stayed at Karen's and swam in her pool and had a great time where she took care of our weary bodies and headed home to Cincinnati. It was nice to catch up with everyone and I am grateful for everyone's hospitality. I have Tons of pictures that I hope you all enjoy. Love to all!
P.S. Ok I tried and tried and tried to post our pictures from our trip and there are too many to post so blogger isn't letting me. So I will put a link on here for my facebook where the pictures are located, if you can't get on to see them just let me know. Love Joanna
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1047376535
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys were really busy, but had a lot of fun!!! I tried to get to your facebook, but couldn't....can you tell me how to do it? Love ya!
Hey, Jo! Thanks for letting me see your pics on facebook. I love the pics, looks like you had a good time! I started my own account on facebook too and I have tried to find you, but can't. Maybe you could find my account(Lindsay Husted Burnett) and add me as your friend and we can chat online! Love ya!
Post a Comment