
Ok here goes my sister Lindsay's tag. I chose this picture because I love this photo. It makes me laugh because he this look is soo funny. I call this his GQ picture. I think this represents his personality. Funny, Goofy, and serious too, he seriously loves this picture. LOL. Ok here goes the answer to the ?'s.
1. Where did you meet?
We met at our family home evening group. Yes, I never thought I would be the FHE nerd but I was.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
Michael and I took a long time before we dated. We were friends for a few months and then he finally got up the nerve to kiss me.
3. How long have you been married?
Almost 7 1/2 years.
4. What does he do that suprises you?
Since Michael and are so busy right now in our life we haven't been able to surprise each other very much. Sometimes he will bring me home some flowers. When we were dating he would always leave notes on my car and bring me things like presents and flowers all the time.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
My favorite feature of Michael is his big ole lips. They are nice to kiss.
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
There are a lot of qualities I enjoy about Michael but my favorite would be his patience. He helps me with that all the time.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
He calls me JO JO. I know it is funny but hey it's better than some of the other nick names out there.
8. What is his favorite color?
Michael is kind of not really particular about a favorite color. If you ask him he will just say I don't know and then just make up one.
9. What is his favorite food?
Michael loves food so this is a hard one. He would say it is my moms cooking. I think is favorite is steak and potatoes.
10. What is his favorite sport?
Michael doesn't have a favorite sport he isn't a sport guy. His favorite sport is reading!
11. When and where was your first kiss?
Michael finally kissed me in the driveway of his moms house before I went home for the night.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple?
We love to go out to eat. We also love to go to concerts. We have gone to see U2, Sting, Indigo Girls and the Mother Hips a million times.
13. Do you have any children?
We have two little boys, James 5 and Austin 2.
14. Does he have a hidden talent?
13. Do you have any children?
We have two little boys, James 5 and Austin 2.
14. Does he have a hidden talent?
Michael doesn't have really any hidden talents he is an open book, what you see is what you get!
15. How old is he?
He is 32! He is a month older than me.
16. Who said I love you first?
Michael did he is the mushy one of both of us. He helps me to be more mushy.
17. What is his favorite type of music?
Michael is the music guru. He was a DJ when he was in High School so we have EVERYTHING. He does have a soft spot in his heart for 80's music,
18. What do you admire most about him?
The one thing I admire most about Michael is that he handle stress really well.
19. Do you think he will read this?
I don't know if he will read it. Once in a while he looks on here but he is soo busy he usually doesn't have time to.
I hope all of you enjoyed reading this. I guess now I have to tag somebody else. I tag Kim again! Hah Ha! I also tag my brother in law Hank and Stacie Gibson!
2 comments:
cute tag. i love reading this kind of stuff :)
Jo, thanks for doing the tag! It was fun to read the great things about Michael.
Post a Comment