Sunday, October 19, 2008

TAGGED!

I have been tagged twice! The first one is from my sister Lindsay. It's kind of long so I will do it tomorrow the day I have off of school. This one is from my childhood friend Kim whom I have reconnected with again after so many years and whom I love dearly. I guess from what I understand on her blog I am supposed to look in my 4th folder and put the fourth picture on here. So I thought I would do Kim's first, a little bit less time. I am a jewelry designer and this picture is of a necklace that I remade for my mom. Her and my grandma had some fresh water pearls they were both old necklaces and so I took them and remade them into a new necklace and bracelet combo. It was a fun project. Thanks Kim! 

I tag my sisters Alissa, Lindsay, and Heather!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love the necklace! I love freshwater pearls. I have made quite a few necklaces with freshwater pearls, but I have given most away as gifts.

the Nielsen's said...

Jo. That necklace is so beautiful. You have such great talent.

Jenalyn said...

You are so talented.