While I was on a run the other night the boys stayed home and raked the leaves. They had so much fun, jumping in them. Michael took some photos of them. So here they are.....
the mother hips!?! are you guys closet hippies or what?!? j/k ...this is alison *cox* from ark... ::honey:: is gone so i'm wasting tons of time and finding so many arkansas blogs from kelly's! i think she's linked to everyone who's ever lived in ar...anyway, great to see pictures of you guys, your kids are super cute and i LOVE your family pic...hope all is well, it sounds like things are awesome...
:) I found Lindsay on Kelly's blog and then found you from Lindsay's! I know, I know..the internet makes everything a small world! email me at balagna.cox@gmail.com (oh, and i know this sounds dumb, but can you take my last name off the link on your sidebar? i know, i know, i'm totally weird about it...this email is really a decoy, too, but then I can email you from my real one. i have issues, i know.) i just read that and i sound super psychotic. maybe.
HI!! I'm so glad you left me a comment with your link! Your family is so so cute! Your boys look like so much fun! Its fun to get in touch with you again!
Michael & Joanna, Nice Family Photo! You look great Jo in both, so they are both awesome of YoU!! The first one is good of everyone. So it is probably the "official" photo for this year. Love, Anna aka Grandma Mc
5 comments:
the mother hips!?! are you guys closet hippies or what?!? j/k ...this is alison *cox* from ark... ::honey:: is gone so i'm wasting tons of time and finding so many arkansas blogs from kelly's! i think she's linked to everyone who's ever lived in ar...anyway, great to see pictures of you guys, your kids are super cute and i LOVE your family pic...hope all is well, it sounds like things are awesome...
:) I found Lindsay on Kelly's blog and then found you from Lindsay's! I know, I know..the internet makes everything a small world! email me at balagna.cox@gmail.com (oh, and i know this sounds dumb, but can you take my last name off the link on your sidebar? i know, i know, i'm totally weird about it...this email is really a decoy, too, but then I can email you from my real one. i have issues, i know.) i just read that and i sound super psychotic. maybe.
HI!! I'm so glad you left me a comment with your link! Your family is so so cute! Your boys look like so much fun! Its fun to get in touch with you again!
Joanna your family is SOOOoooo cute! I'm glad that you found me. What a nice surprise.
Michael & Joanna,
Nice Family Photo! You look great Jo in both, so they are both awesome of YoU!! The first one is good of everyone. So it is probably the "official" photo for this year. Love, Anna aka Grandma Mc
Post a Comment