Michael here- Last month James decided to write all over himself with a marker. The other day I was getting ready and came into the room and he was writing on his face and on Austin's arm . See the marker face here.
Michael, Did you give him the "Your body is a temple" speech we got as kids? I know I have given the same speech several times at my house. Don't you love markers? Luke loves markers. He likes to write all over everything. He know he is not to have them and hides them behind his back when I say, Noooo!!! He is only 18 months old. They learn early. He had maker on his hands last week. I should have taken a picture. So cute. Tracie
Joanna, thanks for your comments! And Kaleigh would LOVE a bracelet!Your family is adorable too! I can't believe you got your WHOLE family to smile and look forward in both fam pics! My vote is for #1 but I really like them both! Too cute! ps- I love the writing on the face always!
Michael, For a moment there I thought that he had taken the scissors to his hairdo! But reading on I see it was the marker monster. I guess you can be grateful it wasn't the scissors, huh. Love, Grandma Mc
Tracie- I have yet to give the "temple" speech but that was the first thing to cross my mind when I was telling him to stop. I was trying not to laugh. I did not think it would be as effecive if I was laughing!
5 comments:
Oh Jo....what a classic picture! I really miss your little boys and their cute personalities!!
Michael, Did you give him the "Your body is a temple" speech we got as kids? I know I have given the same speech several times at my house. Don't you love markers? Luke loves markers. He likes to write all over everything. He know he is not to have them and hides them behind his back when I say, Noooo!!! He is only 18 months old. They learn early. He had maker on his hands last week. I should have taken a picture. So cute. Tracie
Joanna, thanks for your comments! And Kaleigh would LOVE a bracelet!Your family is adorable too! I can't believe you got your WHOLE family to smile and look forward in both fam pics! My vote is for #1 but I really like them both! Too cute!
ps- I love the writing on the face always!
988 Smith Ln. Kaysville, UT 84037
Michael,
For a moment there I thought that he had taken the scissors to his hairdo! But reading on I see it was the marker monster. I guess you can be grateful it wasn't the scissors, huh.
Love, Grandma Mc
Tracie- I have yet to give the "temple" speech but that was the first thing to cross my mind when I was telling him to stop. I was trying not to laugh. I did not think it would be as effecive if I was laughing!
Michael
Post a Comment