Saturday, March 28, 2009

My model boys

Ok, this morning we went to Michael's studio to get some pictures taken of the boys, (our Easter pics). It's kind of a tradition we do every year. I wasn't really excited about it because last year all I did was sneeze around the bunnies and Austin wouldn't smile at all for the pictures. Anyway, we got there and it was the total opposite from what I was expecting. The boys were great, James did everything Michael wanted him to do and Austin smiled and acted goofy the whole time. As for me, I found out that I am VERY allergic to bunnies. By the time we left my right eye was bright red and VERY swollen, my throat itched and felt swollen and my nose was running and I kept coughing. So we did a small stop at my mom's to get an allergy pill and to calm down a bit before I drove the boys home. 
Well, I have to tell you after uploading all of this pictures and looking at them again it was totally worth it. Michael did an EXCELLENT job capturing their personalities. Now I have the problem of trying to choose, well I can't so I might get a book to carry with me at all times. They are HANDSOME, HANDSOME, HANDSOME! One of these days I will get my other handsome boy to get in the pics with them.









8 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness those are so cute!!! Yes your boys are super handsome!! =)

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

gosh you were up late- it says you posted this after midnight! anyways- looking at your cuties... doesn't that just make you want to have another one? :)

Amy said...

LOVE THEM! They have the cutest personalities. Aren't you glad photography is not all about saying "cheese" anymore. I wish we were there so Michael could take some pics of our boys.

the Nielsen's said...

So stinkin cute

McIntire Madness said...

Love the ties! My favorite is both boys on standing against the wall with their hands in their pockets!

Kim said...

They are so cute!!! I would have a hard time deciding too. Get prints of all of them.

liso. said...

adorable!

karen louise said...

Jo, Jo, JO!!! These are the cutest pictures in the world! Michael totally did capture their little personalities...I just want to squeeze em!!! :)