Monday, May 11, 2009

My Silly Little Mothers Day Present!

Happy Mothers Day to all my family and friends who see this, I hope your day was great. Mine started out kind of slow and then it got better. Michael gave me two shirts and the boys made me some cards. My favorite was this card above that Austin made for me, Well, actually that his nursery teacher made for me. The poem was this: As naughty and messy as a Monkey that I can be, As rough and growl like a Tiger, that it's me. But I love you after all, Mommy, you will see. You mean so much to me as one can be Thank you for being nice and loving me! Happy Mother's Day. The card made me laugh because of Austin's funny look on his face! I hope all of you enjoyed your mother's day as much as I did!

5 comments:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

That's soooo cute!! Isn't our church the greatest- I just don't know where I would be without it. Little Nick started his day out in a bad mood and didn't want to go to church cuz he knew there would be a party going on at Grandma's. But I went to pick him up from his Sunday school class and he gives me a big hug and says "Happy Mother's Day Mom... You do so much for me Mom... I love you Mom" LOL

Amy said...

I love it! How cute! I might just still that saying for Father's day!!

karen louise said...

Happy Momma's day to you, Jo!!!!! Your little family is growing up so fast...I can't believe how BIG Austin is!!!

liso. said...

those pics are so adolrable! i love the way his eyes are directed in each one...too cute.

McIntire Madness said...

That is so cute! I love it.