While we were in Georgia Michael took some pics of my friend Amy and her family. I just wanted to share because I love Amy soo much and I think Michael did the BEST JOB EVER!! The pics are to die for!
I love, love, love them! He does do a fantastic job! Very exited! Is he only going to be in SLC on the weekend or will he possibly still be there Monday 27th? Drop me a note on facebook, if you can. I'm jealous you were in GA! My family just lives around the corner from Amy.
3 comments:
I love, love, love them! He does do a fantastic job! Very exited! Is he only going to be in SLC on the weekend or will he possibly still be there Monday 27th? Drop me a note on facebook, if you can. I'm jealous you were in GA! My family just lives around the corner from Amy.
those are beeeauuuuutiful pictures. what a lovely family
Very cute, Jo! Michael is really good at what he does!!
Post a Comment