Tuesday, August 11, 2009

James is movin up in Karate!

Saturday August 8th was James' first Karate test. We talked about it all week long and I thought he would get too nervous and freak out and not want to do it but he surprised me and did really well. He even practiced with me at home before we got there and usually he doesn't want to practice with me at all. He has worked really hard and deserves every bit of his yellow belt. He is really enjoying Karate now and wants to get his red belt to break boards. I think we found something that will really help him focus his strong personality in a positive way. Good job James we are really proud of him!! I have some videos that I will load tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dominoe said...

Yay James! You got some skills! :)

Mimi Collett said...

What a cute picture!