After our crappy week last week I decided, we needed some fun in our house. So we invited our neighbors over for dinner, (which we had to cancel last week because of sickness). Now, I just have to say that we have THE BEST neighbors in the entire world! The kind of neighbors that help you out when you need it, and are always loving to the boys, and are just kind, good people, Yeah aren't you jealous now! They came over bearing gifts for the boys, which was the coolest, and then we ate this fabulous meatball soup and some homemade bread, and then some homemade apple pie. Everything turned out perfect, and NOTHING usually turns out perfect for me when it comes to cooking. Then we frosted some cookies, and played with some playdoh, and just had the best time with them. James even had fun touching the pumpkin guts this time. And Andrea got to carve her first pumpkin. It was the best kick off party to our Halloween fun tonight!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you have such great neighbors, Jo! If I was your neighbor, we'd have that much fun all the time!!
Post a Comment