Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Funny Comment

Yes I know I am not on here very much. With having online classes, I get soo sick of being on the computer. Well, today is my last final turn in and I thought I would take a few minutes while Austy is in the bathroom talking to himself, and write about a funny comment James said to me.

The other day James asked me while we were eating lunch, "Mommy when we die and come back down again, are we going to come as babies?", "you know, when Jesus comes?" I said, "What a good question!", I then said, "No, we won't be babies, we will be in our most perfect state." I explained to him, "It's just like Daddy, he has Lupus right now, when he is resurrected he won't have Lupus anymore." James then said, "Do you think when Daddy meets with his new body that doesn't have Lupus, he won't be so hairy anymore?" Isn't that funny? I swear our boys are the funniest kids. I then told James, just joking, "No Daddy will be even hairier!" We both laughed. The good times.

3 comments:

karen louise said...

Cutest comment, ever!!!!

I'm glad you are getting done with school Jo! And can relax!!

:)

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

lol that was really funny! he is really smart.
i like how you say austy... even lilly still calls him austy. i think she thinks that is his real name :)

Ron and Anna said...

Way to GO, Joanna
One more semester behind you. Just a few more classes right? And you graduate.

Persistence pays off. Thank you for taking the time to log James' brilliant insights. What can I say, the boys are Soooooo smart!

Love, Grandma McIntire