Tuesday, June 8, 2010

James' Karate Pictures

I can't believe my little 6 year old has come this far in Karate. Last Saturday he got his purple belt. He only has 3 more belts till he has his black belt. We told him after he gets his black belt he can decide if he wants to keep going after that. He is getting better and better at remembering his combinations. I was watching him on Saturday so proud of how far he has come and also how happy I am that Michael and I made the decision to put him in Karate. It really was the best for him. I also feel so grateful to my parents for supporting us in our karate journey with James. We took James over to our new studio to get some special pictures taken by Daddy. They turned out pretty good. Enjoy!



1 comment:

karen louise said...

James is getting soooo big, I can't believe it, Jo! That is awesome that you found something that he really likes and does so well in. The pictures are amazing!!! Way to go, Michael! And....so proud of James!