Thursday, October 21, 2010
James and I go on a date
At times it is quite difficult to be a mother of two high energy boys. But it is also very very rewarding. We have The Children's Theatre here in Cincinnati and I decided to get some tickets, 4 of them two for Austin to go to and 2 for James. They always love time alone with either Michael or I. Michael couldn't go with James to this play which was, How I Became a Pirate, (based after the book). It was a cute play, (a little warm in the theatre where I fell asleep), but quite enjoyable to be with my James. After we went and ate ice cream and then some food. I don't think James was very fond of the play but enjoyed it because he was with me. I hope we can always do things like this together. This is what being a mom of my two wonderful boys is all about. Being with them and loving every minute of it!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jo,
You look so cute in these pictures.
I think the hardest thing we do as parents is spend individual time with each child. Though my parents were not perfect they did try to do this. I remember "dates" with my dad, going to the BYU games. Making memories is always worthwhile.
Jo,
You are the best momma out there. I love how you love your boys...I love how you try to spend time with each of them and how you are constantly trying to better yourself. I love and miss you so much!
It's so nice to come visit your blog and to see how much your boys are growing...I can't believe it!! And I am so excited for you to be a mommy again to a little one...I can't wait for you!!!
I LOVE YOU, JO!!!!
That is so cool! I hope to get to do things like this when my kids get older. I'm excited for a boy!!
Post a Comment