Monday, December 20, 2010

Life doesn't slow down

I have been slacking on the blog for a while because I have been sick and also our life doesn't seem to slow down, which I am quite fine with because I can't wait to hold my little baby monkey and not be prego anymore. I have no problems when I am pregnant but my emotions are so out of control, I don't like that at all. Now that they are a little more under control (by taking some meds) I feel my excitement finally kicking in for our new baby boy. It also did help to go shopping for some baby clothes. I have found that I didn't keep many clothes after two boys.

I have a lot of things to catch up on, Austin my little buddy got a turn going to a play with daddy this month. It was called Holiday Follies and was downtown at the Taft Theatre. He had a good time with Michael and was so excited to tell me about the play with two Santas! James and I went Christmas shopping and went to go see Despicable Me, (which is a very cute movie).




My little Austin also took a tumble last Monday. I went to the gym and the boys went with Michael to buy me a christmas present. They went to Kohl's where Austin decided to disobey Michael and continue to run in the store, well he tripped and hit his head on one of the clothing racks. It wasn't a very big cut but it was deep. Michael drove over to the gym and Austin and I took a trip to urgent care where we got 4 stitches. We just got them out on Friday and he is AOK. I'm sure there will be more falls like that, hopefully they won't be as traumatizing for Michael and James with all the blood that came out of Austin's head. I did take a picture of him waiting to get his stitches but its on my phone and I don't know how to down load it, I will have Michael do it for me later.

No comments: