Monday, December 20, 2010

My silly little Austin



Austin is our little monkey. We call him that because he is silly and EVERYWHERE! We are trying to teach him when to be silly and when not to be silly. (It isn't working yet, but hopefully one day) The other day I was in my room doing something and he came in there giggling. I looked up and he had an old antique earring clipped onto his ear! He thought he was so funny I had to take a picture. Austin is also a very very picky eater. He only eats certain things that have to have a certain color and texture or he refuses to eat it. Well, my new craving is hummus and bagel chips. He has decided that is his favorite also. He calls it, Hum. When I asked him what he wanted to lunch the other day he said he wanted chips and Hum! Boy do I love my Austin. He can be a REAL handful but he is so silly and sweet, when he wants to be.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

he is darling. what a cutie and i LOVE the hair :)

congrats, by the way, on the upcoming addition! very exciting :)

Ashley said...

wellllll hellllo there! :) I'm so happy I found you and Heather's blogs...so fantastic. Love you, miss you...coming up in May...

Shaunell said...

Hey there--merry late christmas! Your family pic is so cute! How is the prego lady? I feel SOOOOO large it's ridiculous. Are we still swapping kids? :) That Austin looks so different and just so darn cute! Miss ya! Hugs!